Aid in Milan has only two employees – the Program Director and Office Assistant. We depend on our great volunteers to help us do the important work of Aid in Milan.
We need volunteers in the following areas:
- Front desk receptionists – These volunteers work 2-3 hour shifts answering the telephone, greeting visitors and clients, helping clients complete intake forms, and performing other light clerical tasks.
- Food pantry – These volunteers assist shoppers, restock shelves, track donated food items, and help compile the weekly food order.
- Meals on Wheels food packagers – These volunteers package meals at the Senior Center in preparation for delivery.
- Meals on Wheels substitute drivers – These volunteers deliver noontime lunches to homebound seniors.
- Groundskeepers – These volunteers keep the outside of the building looking great by maintaining flower beds, raking leaves, and cleaning the building exterior.
- Special projects – Extra volunteers are needed periodically throughout the year, and especially during the holiday season.