Aid in Milan collaborates with local organizations and community members to provide seasonal support to families in need. This support is available to enrolled clients and those referred to us by partner agencies.
Our most popular programs include:
- Back-to-school: school supplies and backpacks
- Winter clothing: coats, hats, scarves, and gloves
- Christmas: gifts from Toys For Tots, Third Hand Milan, Milan Rotary Club, Saline Rotary Club, and Adopt-a-Family donors.
We have also been able to distribute such donated items as handmade quilts, rebuilt bicycles, and new bicycle helmets.
To enroll, please submit a completed intake form, and provide:
- photo ID
- proof of residence in the Milan Area School District or in the 48160 ZIP code (such as a recent utility bill or a lease agreement)
- proof of income (such as recent pay stubs, bank statement showing SSI deposits, or DHHS determination paperwork)